Sunday 24 March 2013

Correcting my mistakes!

 Time for another apology, folks. The first edition of 'Empty Bananas' was, to put it mildly, a dog's dinner. I'd written a series of short stories, set in an imaginary Gambian village. Then I had a bright (not!) idea - I thought I'd join the stories together and publish a novel. So, with very little editing and even less proof-reading, that's what I did.
 I'd like to apologise to the people who bought it, and to the people who downloaded it when it was on free release. We've spent a lot of time re-editing and proof-reading and I hope the second edition is more readable. It will be available soon on Kindle and I'll publish a notification here and on Facebook and Twitter as soon as I can offer it again on free release.
 As most you you must know, the object of publication is to raise funds for the charity 'GOES', but before we ask for money I think it only fair to offer the book to those people who were disappointed by the first edition.
Watch this space - I'm hoping to load the book later today - the new cover is on the left of this apology!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: